WE ARE HIRING
Current Job Openings
Sales and Marketing Associate
• Assist in managing CRM efforts focuses on digital acquisition, conversion and customer retention.
• Utilize the various online tools to promote company’s online promotions and brands through Digital Platform accounts.
• Receives and respond to inbound and outbound inquiries from potential customers
• Assisting in Social Media accounts (managing community groups, conceptualizing and publishing content)
• Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
• Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
• Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
• Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
• Responsible for prospecting, cold calling, emailing, and using various tools to identify new prospects
• Display professional communication via phone, text, and email.
• Call new leads derived from lists or other sources.
• Phone management (inbound and outbound)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Associate, Sales and Marketing Executive, or a similar role in the Sales department. Experience in BPO industry is a plus.
• Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing performance metrics.
• Experience and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management through Digital Platforms.
• Understanding of various marketing processes.
• Outstanding ability to communicate efficiently.
• Good problem-solving and presentation skills.
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
• Good MS Office skills esp MS Excel
• Exceptional decision-making and organizational skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Amenable to work in Paranaque City
• Amenable to work in shifting schedule.
Responsible for providing support in various human resources functions, which include the implementation and strengthening of Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Policy Creation and Implementation, Labor Relations, and Systems improvement.
HR and Admin Functions :
• Maintain and update physical and digital Employee records
• Updates and process salary information
• End-to-end recruitment for Locals and Expat
• Process monthly employment reports to the government agencies
• Develop and monitor internal policies or directives on company policies
• Visit Government Agency
• Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities.
• Facilitate enrolment and deletion of HMO accounts
• Process Certificates of Employment
• Answer employee queries and concerns.
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
• Administer the legal docs and Contracts of the company
• Maintains office supplies, company medicine, and IT equipment inventory
• Maintaining all utility bills
• Plan, Handle and leads company events
• Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
• Processing Business Permit Renewal
Payroll / Accounting Functions:
• End-to-end payroll and timesheet checking, follow-up, processing, and finalization
• Processing staff leaves, schedule adjustments affecting payroll processing
• Ensure that employee payroll concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
• Manage the last pay of resigned or terminated employees
• Preparing and paying monthly employees’ Government contributions and Taxes
• Preparation of monthly expense reports and monthly budget
• Employee reimbursements, cash advances, liquidations, and payment requests
• Processing of 13th month pay
• Accounting system admin (Manager io)
• Materials purchased to ensure requested materials are delivered on time
• Developing and implementing purchasing strategies
• Evaluate proposals and extract maximum value using an appropriate negotiation approach
• Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications and sustain supply
· At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Human Resources and administration.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Organized and excellent time management skills.
· Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite tools, or related software
· Amenable to work in Doña Soledad, Parañaque City
· Can start immediately
Join our team in bringing world-class digital marketing services in the country and around the globe. If you are goal-driven and passionate in your craft then you are perfect to be a part of our family.
Bring out your craft and let the whole world see what you can do!